Photo : Winnie Naima of Mwamba in action against Nakuru ladies.
The following rules are subject to club meeting that was held on 3rd February 2017.
- All games will be played for a duration of ten minutes each half including the finals.
- Teams will be expected to take to the field of play immediately the on-going game ends, failure to which the referee time will continue to run.
- The scrums will be uncontested for the first tournament at Kenyatta university after which a review will be done and clubs in formed accordingly.
- Coaches will be restricted on the technical zone and movement on the touch line will not be permitted.
- The referee has a right to send a player out for concussion assessment by the medics.
- Any player who concusses will not be allowed to continue playing in the tournament
- Teams must sign the consent form before being allowed to take part
- All teams must submit their team list with names in full.
- The manual will be the guiding principal with the few agreed communications in the club meetings also being adhered to.